Life Stage Gift Planner™
Under Age 60
At this stage in life, some of the financial issues you may find yourself dealing with are:
- Accumulating and preserving wealth
- Managing debt
- Prudent asset management
- Discretionary savings programs
- Long-range planning for retirement and emergencies
- Diversifying investments and establishing a growth strategy
- Creating a simple will and estate plan providing for heirs and bequests to charity
- Increasing income; increasing debt
For the charitably inclined, certain types of gifts can provide solutions to tax issues. Read More About Charitable Solutions.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. This information does not constitute legal or tax advice. We urge you to consult with your personal tax, financial, and legal advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to NYU Langone Health. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support NYU Langone Health.