Gifts from Retirement Plans at Death
How It Works
- You name NYU Langone as beneficiary for part or all of your retirement-plan benefits
- Funds are transferred by plan administrator at your death
- No federal income tax is due on the funds that pass to NYU Langone
- No federal estate tax on the funds
- You make a significant gift for the programs you support at NYU Langone
Special note: Call or e-mail us to tell us of your intent, and we will assist you with the details of the transfer.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. This information does not constitute legal or tax advice. We urge you to consult with your personal tax, financial, and legal advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to NYU Langone. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support NYU Langone.